Labor Arbitration Services are billed as follows:
- Hearings: $2,000 per day (up to 7 hours) or part thereof, plus expenses
- Time incurred in a single hearing day (beyond the initial seven hours) is billed in 1/10th hour increments at the rate of $350/hour.
- Study/preparation/travel time billed in half-day increments of $1,000 per half-day (up to 4 hours) or part thereof.
- Cancellation policy: $2000 per day reserved, plus travel expenses actually incurred, e.g., airfare, airline change fees or penalties (if applicable), if notice of cancellation or postponement of a scheduled hearing is received fewer than 28 calendar days prior to the scheduled commencement of the arbitration hearing.
- Billing: Please note, the arbitrator typically bills in two phases.
- Immediately after conclusion of the hearing, Arbitrator will send invoices to the parties for all fees and expenses incurred through return to the office from the hearing. Those invoices are immediately due and payable at that time, net 15.
- Then, after issuance of the Award, Arbitrator will send additional invoices to the parties for all post-hearing time.